On this page you can download the current version of Cicero extension for the MediaWiki. All old versions of the extension are also available together with the respective changes compared to the previous version. We recommend to always download the current version of the extension.
- Cicero 1.4.1 (Cicero-1.4.1.tgz; 25. Feb. 2011):
- Bugfix which prevented Cicero from using Semantic MediaWiki 1.5.3.
- Cicero 1.4.0 (Cicero-1.4.0.tgz; 23. Sep. 2010):
- Cicero now depends on MediaWiki 1.16.0 or later.
- Cicero now depends on Semantic MediaWiki 1.5.2 or later.
- Increased compatibility with PHP 5.4.x.
- Version 1.3.2 (Cicero 1.3.2.tgz; 04. Dec. 2009):
- Fixing problems during the creation of issues for talk pages
- Fixing problems in the internationalization support of Cicero
- Version 1.3.1 (Cicero 1.3.1.tgz; 12. Nov. 2009):
- Correctly dealing with a non-default main page of the wiki during the installation process
- Correctly dealing with creating new issues for talk pages if Cicero is not reachable on localhost:80
- Fixing a problem when creating issues from within a project.
- When annotating a talk page with a new issue, the user can select the target project from a drop down list.
- Version 1.3.0 (Cicero 1.3.0.tgz; 16. Oct. 2009):
- Fixing problems with table prefixes if not the standard prefix is used in the database (Thanks to Nikolay Skvortsov for providing this fix.)
- Fixing incorrect paths in the install scripts.
- Fixing a problem due to which a voting decision may not be stored in the database.
- On an issue overview page it is now listed, which articles reference this issue.